PA6I Good Barrier Properties G21 Material
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.5 US $6|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GT26
- Usage: Specialty Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Injection
- Transport Package: White Brown Packing Paper
- Origin: China
- Material: Polyamide(Nylon 6.66)/PA
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Transparent
- Specification: 20KG per package
- HS Code: 3908101999
- High Heat Resistance
- Excellent Translucency
- Food Contact Acceptable
- Barrier Resin Easy coloring
- Excellent Solvent Resistance
- Good Molding Processability and Dimensional Stability
PA GT26 barrier resin can be utilized in both flexible and rigid packaging structures and is characterized by very good gas O2, CO2 and moisture barrier. Furthermore, PAGT26 is unique in that its gas barrier improves with increasing relative humidity.
It has excellent physical properties, high temperature resistance and excellent optical properties desirable in a structural resin. Like other nylons, PAGT26 barrier resin is an excellent barrier for many types of solvent systems.
In general it has good resistance to aliphatic,aromatic hydrocarbons, dilute alkalis, higher molecular weight alcohols, and low concentrations of lower molecular weight alcohols. It is not recommended for acids or concentrated lower molecular weight alcohols. End use testing is recommended for each application. With its high degree of stiffness, very good gas and moisture barrier, solvent resistance and excellent gloss and clarity, PAGT26 used in monolayer provides a "glass like"container for rigid packaging.
- Barrier Materiall
- Blown Containers
- Coating Applications
- Cosmetic Packaging
- Medical/Healthcare Applications
- Paper Coatings
- Film Cast Film Non-oriented Film Oriented Film
- PAGT26 has been fully dired before out of factory, moisture content≤1‰ . Under the condition of non-damaged packaging, it can be put into processing directly. If the material is exposed to air for long time or damaged packaging, will absorb moisture in the air, high moisture will cause overflowing in the molten state material during the molding process,the containing bubbles will form the watermarks on the surface of injection molded products.
Temperature:no more than 100ºC
2,Under the conditions of the good sealed and undamaged packaging it should be stored in dry warehouse at 25ºC, this material will be oxidized and yellowed for long-term storage temperature is higher than 25 ºC.
PAGT26 Physical Properities
|Charpy Notched Impact Strength||KJ/m2||GB/T 1043-93||10|
|Charpy Impact Strength||KJ/m2||GB/T 1043-93||70|
|Tensile Strength||MPa||GB/T 1040-92||85|
|Elongation at Break||%||GB/T 1040-92||15|
|Flexural Strength||MPa||GB 9341-2000||120|
|Flexural Modulus||MPa||GB 9341-2000||2500|
|Shore Type D Hardness||--||GB 2411-80||85|